No wonder that Video Marketing is one the hottest trend in Digital Marketing Era, according to Socialbakers nine out ten people check out a video review before purchasing a product online.
No one can beat the world’s second largest Search Engine Youtube out of a variety of video rolling features included social profiles like Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat etc.
Essential Factors to Analyze while Optimizing your Youtube Channel
To capture a breakthrough along the Youtube Channel, you need to focus on two mandatory factors namely.
- Youtube SEO
- Engaging Content
A few days back Youtube made few guidelines for monetizing videos in the Youtube Channel that Within 12 months of creating a Youtube Channel you need to gain at least 1000 subscribers within 4000 hours once you upload the video to your channel. If you gain these followers then only you will be able to place ads.
So what are they expecting? Yeah, undoubtedly an engaging content. Now let’s check out the important characteristics you need to consider while optimizing your Youtube Channel.
Focus on your Niche
Niche indicates the area that you are going to focus; there are a number of categories and sub-categories available namely Music, Entertainment, Information etc
You should know what type of people you are going to concentrate on and how to make them your loyal followers, this may be tedious, but the right approach will help you in finding the right niche.
There are many right viewers online, and you just need to find out them from a large group and provide the things they need to get popularized. When segmenting the audience, you need to know the age group of people whom you need, the targeted location, the language preference, the genre based on the targeted viewers taste.
The above four factors will help in choosing the right niche, by doing so you can create excellent videos as per the niche you have selected. If you have selected an entertainment niche, then make sure you are creating videos in a way that people love them and get entertained.
Focus on the trend that will bring the audience to your Youtube channels. How can you know the trends in your niche? It can be done.
- By following your competitor channels, means the channels that create videos in the similar niche you have chosen.
- Making use of the Google Trend Tool from Google, which will let you know about the current Youtube Trends.
- By following similar social media trends so that you can choose the one base don your niche.
There are two factors when optimizing your Youtube Channels, and the first one is for views and the second one for rankings.
Youtube Optimization for Views
- Focus on the Title, make it exciting and meaningful so that your targetted audience will click.
- Make use of impressive Thumbnails
- Ensure whether you are requesting people to like, share, subscribe and comment at the video end.
Youtube Optimization for Ranking
- Make long videos as they can bring you better rankings when considered to the shorter ones.
- HD quality videos are essential for top rankings.
- Choosing the right keywords in the title, you can select the keywords you need to target from various keywords tools online.
- Writing good quality, expressive and engaging descriptions, you need not require keywords to be added in the description because they are not going to help your youtube channel in ranking.
- Add your business social profile links or the external links in the description for the better leads.
- Do not forget to add suitable tags as Youtube will list out videos from similar queries, pick them from competitors or choose them by your imagination.
The critical point is to add videos at regular intervals, at the initial stage you need to post videos at the right timings your targeted audience are active to increase your subscribers.
Making this as a habit will enhance the connection between you and your viewers, Many Youtube channels make this prospect for better conversion.
- Be creative, make a new style and ask viewers to subscribe.
- Make sure you have active social media pages to promote your Youtube Videos, this increases the interaction with your audiences.
- Shoot out the questions on your social media pages regarding how to improve your Youtube Channels or ask for any suggestions from your viewers.