One of the biggest advantages of using WordPress is that it contains thousands of plugins to make your job easy. Among these numerous plugins, you can find many plugins that can enhance search engine optimization. Not all of them are going to help you. Therefore, in this blog post, we are listing ten best SEO plugins for WordPress.
1. Yoast SEO Plugin
When it comes to search engine optimization, undoubtedly Yoast SEO is the king. With more than 5 million downloads and a 4.7-star rating, Yoast SEO is your best bet. Here are a few things that make Yoast the best SEO plugin.
● Yoast SEO notifies when a duplicate content is used.
● It shows what your Google search result is going to look like.
● Automatically creates XML sitemaps and informs Google.
● This Plugin is updated frequently.
● Social integration features link SEO and Social media.
● Yoast checks the readability of a web page content and gives valuable suggestions.
● With Yoast, you have the best support that makes your job easy.
● It helps you to analyze keyword optimized content present on your web page, and many more.
2. All In One SEO Pack
As the name indicates this SEO plugin is truly all in one SEO pack. It is one of the most popular and helpful SEO plugins that has almost all features of Yoast SEO. Anyone, including beginners, can use this plugin easily. Here are the most loved features of All In One SEO Pack:
● XML sitemap creation and Google Analytics assistance.
● Title optimization for Google and other search engines.
● The capability of overriding any settings.
● Prevents the use of duplicate content, and many more.
3. Google XML Sitemaps
This SEO plugin makes indexing easy. Google XML sitemap creates the sitemap automatically. As the result, a search engine can easily index your blog. Once you become familiar with the settings, all you need to do is sit back and relax. This plugin will take care of pretty much everything. It automatically updates the sitemap, whenever a new content is added.
4. Broken Link Checker
Adding more content can make blog management a difficult job. That’s where Broken Link Checker can help you. As the name indicates this SEO plugin inspects broken link and notifies you. Below are some of its key features:
● The capability of monitoring links in all the sections of a website.
● Discovers the link that doesn’t work anymore.
● Prevents Google from following broken links.
● One can give unique appearance for the broken links in the posts.
5. All In One Schema Rich Snippets
A rich snippet is different from a regular snippet. It contains many visual elements such as star rating, images, etc. to give more information to the Internet users. Since WordPress doesn’t have any inbuilt option for creating the rich snippets, All In One Schema Rich Snippets can do the job for you. Here are some of its advantages:
● Both Search engine and the Internet surfers like rich snippets.
● Supports various types of content such as reviews, product, events, videos, etc.
● One can share the appealing search result on social media since it contains all the necessary information.
6. SEO Squirrly
SEO Squirrly is one of the best plugins for the beginners or the people who are not an SEO expert. This plugin provides SEO recommendations and suggestions to improve search engine ranking. Here are the things that this SEO plugin can do for you:
● Real-time keyword optimization.
● Provides SEO insights for the content.
● One can monitor progress on the weekly basis.
● Analyzes the competitors to beat them.
7. SEO Optimized Images
Along with the content, it is very important to optimize your images. Just including images in your blog or web page is not a good idea. Optimizing images can improve your search engine ranking and drive traffic via Google’s image search. If you are looking for a plugin to optimize your images, then SEO Optimized Images is your best choice. This SEO plugin can help you to add SEO friendly alt and title attributes, without consuming any time.
8. WPtouch Mobile Plugin
In the recent years, mobile Internet users have exponentially grown. Therefore, search engines want to give a better experience to mobile users. That is the reason why mobile friendliness is a ranking signal today. Not having a mobile friendly site can lead to a drop in the search engine ranking. If you are not sure how to make your website mobile friendly, then this plugin can do the job for you. It creates simple and appealing mobile friendly themes for the mobile visitors and provides a seamless browsing experience.
9. W3 Total Cache
Is your WordPress site slow? Do you want to make your website fast but don’t know how to do it? No problem, W3 Total Cache can fix all the problems that are making your website slow. This SEO plugin is designed to make your website fast and provide a great user experience. When this SEO plugin is correctly configured, it improves the site performance up to 10 times and greatly enhances your search engine optimization efforts. If you are not sure whether your website is fast or slow, you can find out the speed of your website using free online tools available on the Internet.
10. Google Analytics By MonsterInsights
Google Analytics is a popular tool used to track data such as website traffic, top keywords, and many more. If you use Google Analytics, you should try Google Analytics By MonsterInsights plugin. The biggest advantage of using this plugin is, you no longer need to jump back and forth between your website and Google Analytics. Have a look at its key features:
● External and internal link tracking.
● Utilize universal tracking code.
● Use Google Analytics API for easy installation.
● User-friendly data metric dashboard within WordPress.
● Analyze interest and demographic reports.